Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Grange Over Sands from Jenny Brown's Point at Dusk

Paul

A bit of a rarity today from me as I did a tiny bit of landscaping. Took Gillian & Rachel for a chippy tea at Arnside and squeezed in half an hour with the camera.

Wellies definitely required as I walked across a tidal inlet, clambered onto slippery rocks still wet, and passing dozens of rock pools to reach this dangerous stand point, to get a view of the village of Grange Over Sands.

post-784-0-01356800-1395441172.jpg

This one is probably my favourite from the day:

post-784-0-84213600-1395441210.jpg

Paul.

Love the second one.

Thanks BP.   :)

Risking life and limb for a photo......that's dedication. It certainly paid off in #2, nice image. 

Are they your footprints in the sand?

Cheers Brian  :)

The sand down there is very hard to get to, and out of reach for my weary limbs. You have to climb down a severe rocky area over the edge ahead of me.

There is probably an easy way to get down there, but I don't know it.

Paul.

no 1 doesnt really work for me, its like my eyes have nothing to anchor onto if that makes any sense ? 

no 2 i love however :)

Thanks Heather.

For me, #1 is about the little splashes on the front rock and the amazing speed of the water ebbing out in the middle third left side. It was moving so fast, it would wash anyone away in its current.

#2, yeah, I know what you mean...   :)

Paul.

Same as the others Paul no.2 is the stand out, I might have tried burning the sky a tad to give it a bit more punch but to be honest it's fine as it is.

and as a warning, make sure you have good shoes, when we are on Furteventura I spend some time climbing rocks with a local photographer who goes far more sensibly dressed than I (I am on holiday!!) once or twice I have regretted not packing 'sensible shoes' for wet slippery rocks.

Archived