Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Chick's are here

I spotted an Avocets nest on a local reserve with eggs - I came back to it yesterday and hey ho chicks 

Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm lens all hand held :)

here's a few from my morning :)

Thank you for taking the time to look and comments are always welcomed 

Les :)

Edited by Lez325

Fabulous  images  Les ...  I always add photos  like you have done as I think you can post  larger file sizes  on each individual post  than you can if you add numerous images in a single post ... Ryewolf will  know for certain ... I'll drop him a note   to respond  to your query ... 

• Like 1
On 29/04/2022 at 06:24, Lez325 said:

Not sure how to add multiple images- Help, please

Basically there is a level structure built into the forum, first is New Member, then Member, then Supporter, followed by Moderators and Admins. Each level is allocated a single post size (which includes text and Images) with New members being the lowest. As a New member you are allocated 1mb per post, when you post 30 or more posts you become a Member and have 4mb per post allocation. Supporters/Contributors are members who have donated financially to the forum and have an Unlimited per post allocation.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Basically there is a level structure built into the forum, first is New Member, then Member, then Supporter, followed by Moderators and Admins. Each level is allocated a single post size (which includes text and Images) with New members being the lowest. As a New member you are allocated 1mb per post, when you post 30 or more posts you become a Member and have 4mb per post allocation. Supporters/Contributors are members who have donated financially to the forum and have an Unlimited per post allocation.

Hope this helps.

It makes sense now- thank you :)

• Like 1
On 02/05/2022 at 02:50, Ryewolf said:

PS, Great images of the Avocet chicks, I've seen them nesting at RSPB Marshside Southport but never seen the chicks.

Thank you- I do hope at some point you see some :)

On 02/05/2022 at 07:20, JohnP said:

Gorgeous images of some lovely chicks!  ... Well captured!... 👍

Thank you so much :)