Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hand Held @ 500mm, not bad... Young blackbird

Paul

I have this Sigma 150-500mm lens now and need to get out and try it but for now I am limited to blackbirds, sparrows, etc in our tiny garden.

Nowt fancy, just a young BB sat facing away from me on top of next doors leylandii, but it was hand held, and at 500mm, small crop.

Exif:

Camera Maker: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: 150-500mm
Image Date: 2013-12-31 14:42:05 +0000
Focal Length: 500mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure Time: 0.0080 s (1/125)
ISO equiv: 200
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
White Balance: Manual
Flash Fired: No (enforced)
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: sRGB
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Creator: Paul Iddon
Copyright: Paul Iddon - A View of the UK

post-784-0-54642600-1388498699.jpg

Paul.

I was lucky. My works botched up my wages back in February when i started so i just got a tax rebate. I had to sell my L series 70-200 to put £300 towards the £500 that this 2nd hand lens was going for.

Cheers for the comment. :-)

Paul.

It's about 20 miles to the nearest RSPB, which is Marshside at Southport, good for waders but they are all quite distant.

After that, it is Leighton Moss, our usual haunt when we go out bird watching, which is about 35 miles away.

There is Brockholes Nature reserve, but getting to it by anything other than car is lengthy even though its only 6 miles away - there are no buses that easily pass it.

It's not having time to go really, as the wife has the car for work, and our days of do not usually fall the same.

Paul.

Archived