Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

PEOPLE WATCHING an exercise in Street Photography

FUJI

1: COFFEE BREAK:

2: STRIDING OUT:

I love just.....People Watching........especially when I have a camera at the ready, far too often, Street Photographers go for the older or more vunerable subjects, whearas I also like to look out for the figures who stand out in some way.

Both of these ladies stood out from the crowd because of their well chosen outfits and their purposefull manner, the one striding out obviously spotted me at the last minute, she smiled after my shutter had clicked:

Converted and then processed in CS6 via ...Contrast Grading and targeted sharpening:

Best viewed LARGE.....click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-51551400-1386753738.jpg

post-4-0-01483800-1386753755.jpg

That second one is very striking! Love it. The first one has my Photoshop trigger finger itching to go in and darken the background behind that young woman's head... but a good capture all the same.

Thank you all,

Yes it was that coat that attracted my eye and lens............Chris, you hit the nail on the head......I tried a darker background to her head, but that seemed to throw out the rest of the shot.....I kept going back and forth, then decided to leave it as seen.

I still might return to experiment further.

As to eating whilst out and about, you are right as far as certain foods go Nanny, but fish-n-chips out if newspaper on a frosty walk home from the flicks was a pleasure much enjoyed in my youth........as was the swigging from a bottle of Vimto.

FUJI

As to eating whilst out and about, you are right as far as certain foods go Nanny, but fish-n-chips out if newspaper on a frosty walk home from the flicks was a pleasure much enjoyed in my youth........as was the swigging from a bottle of Vimto.

FUJI

Oh Yes, and didn't they taste good.

When we were young, we used to walk to the Co-Op Bakery and buy mis-shaped cakes and a small tin loaf. The middle of the loaf was eaten and then we walk on to the chip shop and bought a small bag of chips which filled the two halves of the loaf.

Oh what a treat that was. as was a free bag of scratchings..

Archived