Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sunday to Sunday

Off for a week and I am determined to take a picture...or a few...every day.

God only knows what they will be of or what the quality will be like (its nasty outside and they're likely going to be shots from the iPhone) so I'll just update this one post as I go. 

The first shot looks a bit like something I might have taken in the 1960's on my Kodak Brownie 127... :lol:

You too? :D Mind you, such a shot would have been heaps better than my lamentable efforts back then, even though I was only 10 at the time!

A few shots from the school run this morning then a handful from a trip over to North Shields on the Ferry for a spot of lunch with the missus.

One of the great things about Whitburn is the duck pond, can't think of a better thing to walk pass on a morning for getting the kids interested in what is around them. 

Duck Hunting:

Popping to the shops:

A quirk of where we live is the Ferry that runs between North & South Shields every half an hour. For us on the south side its a chance to pop over to the fish quay, have a spot of lunch, pick up some amazing fresh fish and if I'm honest even though I'm over forty its still  a little bit exciting getting on a ferry.

North Shields Fish Quay:

South Shields Riverside:

I love the first three, and #2 and #3 have that subtle understated richness of colour you used to see on J Arthur Dixon postcards. But what IS that feature I've outlined in red, which was on that other shot you took, only closer and in colour, with dawn reflections in the water?

post-677-0-19866700-1382698256.jpg

ok im not sure if im just easy to please or if you are a very clever photographer but i love all of these images for different reasons, some have great textures, some provoke emotional responses and some are beautiful landscapes .... as i know im a very picky person im just going to have to go with the latter reason :) 

What a sad looking fish ! 

totally love the colours in the fountain one and the sense of movement and the framing really suits it too ...  cheshire cat always makes me smile :)

guess what it is i would have said the inside of one of the glass tunnels under the water till i saw the video lol

Archived