Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SOLE SEARCHING

FUJI

Our return bus stop from Stratford-Upon-Avon, can be a very boring place to sit, it is on a narrow pavement, close to a shop window.........I decided to see what developed, then these boots appeared in front of me:

Specially processed using CS6, then a good dash of a TOPAZ 4 filter:

Best viewed LARGE.....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-95820000-1380049144.jpg

Thank you folks.

The boots weren't on display Nanny, a lady who was widow shopping was wearing them...........I'm not usually in the habit of photographing of ladies legs, but these seemed to be just right for this kind of processing.

Chis, your recent comment to posts have been a tonic......keep it up, then Korky will ask you to join the Comedy Branch.

FUJI

Thank you folks.

The boots weren't on display Nanny, a lady who was widow shopping was wearing them...........I'm not usually in the habit of photographing of ladies legs, but these seemed to be just right for this kind of processing.

Chis, your recent comment to posts have been a tonic......keep it up, then Korky will ask you to join the Comedy Branch.

FUJI

Isn't that more usually a male activity?  :rofl:

Thank you folks.

FUJI

I know they weren't, Fuji, but I thought you would have had a go at those charity shop windows as well lol. I have been tempted while waiting for the bus, but never got round to it.

I love all the funny comments too. It really brightens my day.

I can sypathise with you wife, Fuji. I have to put up[ with Johns snoring too, and he swears blind that he doesn't snore.

When I had a radio/stroke tape recorder in my bedroom a  few years back, I taped him one night to prove it to him.

The worst of it was, that he then said it wasn't him. :wallbash:

Archived