Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

What's Up Doc!

This may not be to some peoples taste as its digital art in one way or another but it did start off as a photograph and I painted with light which photography means.

All props were in camera and i enlarged the head, teeth and nose in post as well as D&B, colour balance, added the glow to the lights and added a texture to the wall.

I love to come up with ideas from setup to edit. I pay as much attention to detail as i can, things like tying the rabbits hands up.

The women in the shop looked at me as if i was off my head trying a coat on that was way to small for me :crazy: Oh yeah, its another shot of myself and a self timer job.

I am honestly not crazy, just, well i'll leave Korky to come up with a Korky word for me :) if korky sees it that is.

Hope you like it.

What's Up Doc!

8026801380_38456580f3_b.jpg

Click image to view large

I am going to get some get well cards made with this image on

And I hope the first person you send one to is yourself :D 

Tis a brilliant edit, and shows what a vivid imagination you must have :yes

clever...

why have you an adam ant mask on..?

Thanks and adam ant mask?

Of course you're not Jonni, just keep taking your medicine!  :nurse:

Loving these crazy pics you produce!

Haha,  cheers Martyn

Fantastic detail in there, Creative, yes, a bit scary, but fun as well!

Thank you Dee. 

Fantastic! I love your imagination!

Thanks Kate.  I have some more ideas but am waiting on the right props.

As well as being superbly creative and brilliantly put together, this also has a great dollop of humour. Terrific!

No new words springing to mind at the mo, but in the wee, small hours, when my mind is throbbing with activity, summat may invent itself. Watch this space!

Korky

Archived