Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

It's noted for fresh air and fun 2...

Korky

yes I do remember, it was on the old site.

what a transformation...it's nice to be able to compare.

I do understand that some people don't like these highly edited pictures and their reasons why, but I admire the work that goes into them. this is one of those that really works in my eyes.

Annie - thank you for the comments, much appreciated. I know what you mean re image manipulation not being everyone's cup of tea, but I firmly believe that if all you try is vanilla, you'll never discover double chocolate fudge.

Chris - thanks to you too! I don't have a workflow as such, so I can't go into great detail as to how this image was created. The original was straightened in CS4 and then loaded into NIK Software's HDR Pro. Then I set about finding a preset that showed potential and tweaked just about everything until I was happy with the result. Next I gave it a white vignette and then plopped it back into CS4.

Back in PhotoShop, I cloned out a figure on the beach, did some delicate dodging and burning and then added the black border to achieve the final result.

I realise that won't be too helpful, but I really am something of a trial and errorist and I tend to treat every image differently, go with what I feel and hope I'll know when it's finished.

Korky

i'm up for trying all the flavours korky.

Nice one! Try this.......

One slice of bread with peanut butter, one slice of bread with mature Cheddar. Slap 'em together, cut into posh triangles and enjoy with a mug of builder's tea. Taste sensation!

Korky

Archived