Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Revenge (WARNING may offend)

I have added a B&A so you can see how i more or less went about it.  I did as much as i could in camera and at the time i couldn't find a garden to my liking.  it was taken two years ago and edited the other week as I had some time on my hands and i also found the garden i wanted to use :).   I did an edit back then but it never worked due to the background i used.  So don't just throw anything in and make do, it doesn't work as I have found out overtime.

It was a four light setup.  The main light in this image was the one @ camera left and slightly behind her.  The rim light @ camera right was set a lot lower as i wanted to create a rim but not overpowering the main.  The other two were to the front for fill and to create highlights.

Post was mainly D&B, colour balance, Inverted surface blur for detail, added a painterly look using reduce noise and high pass, added a sky, garden, wasp, smoke and birds, added the tip of her finger on her left hand (it was hidden behind the leaf), removed sticker on plant pot and just did some free style to add the overall look i wanted at the time.

Hope you like it.

Revenge
9400933563_2809ba2368_c.jpg

9404409342_9a96518e93_c.jpg

Thanks for your comments :)

Hi Annie, it was a 1.5hr edit over 3hrs as I kept going back to it with fresh eyes.

Hi Bill, I thought I recognised the pic of you. Was it IP?

I think I have found a nice and friendly forum for once. I have been on a few but they are either to quite with not much going on and no one really participating or they are to clicky.

Hi Bill, I thought I recognised the pic of you. Was it IP?

I think I have found a nice and friendly forum for once. I have been on a few but they are either to quite with not much going on and no one really participating or they are to clicky.

IP it may well have been.  This is a friendly little forum. Really nice people, (they pay me to say so, or at least said they would!)

Oh Bill, you have an eye for detail with the wasp. :)

just picky!

I have added a B&A  It was a four light setup.  The main light in this image was the one @ camera left and slightly behind her.  The rim light @ camera right was set a lot lower as i wanted to create a rim but not overpowering the main.  The other two were to the front for fill and to create highlights. Post was mainly D&B, colour balance, Inverted surface blur for detail, added a painterly look using reduce noise and high pass.

I understood this post  all the way until you mentioned the above!  :dizzy:

Cheers.

I'm feared of wasps but i wouldn't burn one.  You want to see my reaction when one comes near me :).  

I cropped the head as its something i like at times with my images.  I just have odd taste and like going against the standards.

I assume you wave your arms about and annoy the wasp Cant think why they sting

I also have used a cropped crown, which is why I was intrested, I found it gave a dynamic to the face and focused the attention more to the eyes and I have been critised more than once for doing so

Its nice to see someone with a parrell view to the norm

Thats me :)

Totally agree with you.  I just go with what I feel is right and like you said it may get criticised as its not the norm for some.  Someone once told me, if you are going to crop the head or any other body part, make it look deliberate.  I've always kept that in mind.

OK Creative, this is fantastic and I well like it,  - however, it has now scared me off making any comment other than 'Well done' or 'Nice shot' in response to your posts!! You are obviously way ahead of me, or what I want to be, in the techno sense, but loved seeing this anyway. Look forward to seeing more posts suited to your user name :D

Cheers.

I cropped the head as its something i like at times with my images.  I just have odd taste and like going against the standards.

not really going against standards, the crop works very well and is something often done to bring the eyes nicely on the top third.

The girls expression is wonderful and she is acting the part spot on! :smiling:

So after all that work are you going to do anything with the image or is it to disappear into the depths of the www? :hope:

Archived