Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Best of the Bunch

It was trail and error today when I took the Nikkor 55-300mm lens out for a testing.
Considering that it doesn't have a Macro switch and it was my first time out with it, it coped quite well. It was my unsteady hand that was the problem as I lost the focus when I moved, but never-the -less I did come home with a couple of passable shots.
We had sun at the beginning which is when I got these shots and then it went really grey and cloudy.
I was thrilled to see so many of these on a huge Buddlia bush just as we got inside of the gates to Lavender Farm fishing lakes.

CC and tips very welcome.
Please don't be kind, I just want to get better at this game so I would appreciate your honesty.

I have edited and brightened them to bring out the best.

This is my favourite.

9509903793_46307deaed_b.jpg

9512686450_e1f5e44f88_b.jpg

This one was shot with the pop up flash.

Can anyone tell me, do they all lose the hairs off their back or is it a sign of them getting old or maybe something to do with the heat, as I saw a few like this.

9512874622_3d43442391_b.jpg

I like very much, I have a "butterfly tree" in my garden but the guests seem to recognise my camera :)

Is the first one edited?? ....kinda looks super imposed onto the leaf?

sorry didn't read the post properly, I can see it is now :)

That's strange, my post saying I thought No1 was over saturated has disappeared, I tried to edit the post later by adding the image I have adjusted, I pre-viewed and nothing showed... the original post just disappeared. I wasn't being critical really, I just said I felt that the green background was a bit overpowering but it was a good effort since Tina took them with a new lens she was unfamiliar with.

BTW... it was taking one heck of a time to show after I'd clicked the save changes button.

Superb Nanny! No 1 is perfect, I can't see how you could better that.

Martyn,, you gave me encouragement before I went out yesterday and that meant a lot, as I shot the butterflies with more confidence.

They must have been waiting for me as the were just inside the gate when we got there. lol.

Martyn,, you gave me encouragement before I went out yesterday and that meant a lot, as I shot the butterflies with more confidence.

They must have been waiting for me as the were just inside the gate when we got there. lol.

Tina, they were there just waiting for you.......Martyn sent his encouragement with magical butterflyness, lol.

Lovely pics, number one vibrant and colourful...........also like John P's edit, slightly subdued, but nevertheless, equally effective.  Well done Tina.  :yes

Archived