Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

It Had To Be Done

Phil

Yeah, I know, they've been shot to death. But who cares! :)

I did have my issues though.

Firstly, the crowds! Hundreds of folk everywhere. And just because I had a DSLR round my neck they all assumed I knew how to use a camera and asked me to take their photos (with their cameras of course)! Must have happened 20 times over the few days we were there.

Second. I only had my camera. No tripod, remote release etc. All I had was a wall and a spare battery to wedge under the lens.

I did try holding down the shutter button beyond 30 seconds, that was never gonna be a success :(

Anyway, these are the results.

9370290213_515792deaa_o.jpg

9370288873_c506f12285_o.jpg

9373066936_4a65c6bd79_o.jpg

9373065516_cb41ffa751_o.jpg

What a fantastic set Phil.....with the London Eye being my favourite.

So pleased to learn that despite London being what it is you seem to hav enjoyed yourselves.

We were there on he coldest day of the year, when we were only too pleased to be able to spend three parts of the day in the Victoria and Albert Museum where I was able to take photographs galore.

FUJI

Thanks everyone :)

not sure about the top pic as it doesn't sit for me with the rest,

I know what you mean. The image doesn't really convey the light as I saw it at the time. I've tried several crops but nothing seemed to work.

SMASHING.....my home town..and you have done it proud. more please .....

I'm still working my way through the hundreds of shots, rest assured there will be plenty more :yes

like the big ben shot and the london eye one is excellent. Heather and I stayed in that hotel thats lit up in red behind the eye. Had a balcony where we could almost touch the eye but we couldn't go on it as it was shut for its annual checkup

Archived