Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Howden Minster

Phil

This was taken early last October, it's the last time I had the camera out in anger.
It's actually 15 individual shots stitched in LR because I only had my 56mm with me at the time, I'm heading out in the morning, again just with the 56mm.

20171006-DSCF7817-Pano.jpg

Great to see you back after the sabbatical Phil ... You were missed  ...

That looks a fine bit of ecclesiastical architecture and the symmetry works  ...  For what it's worth,  personally   I love the hint of the shaft of light  running from left to right ..a real ethereal feel to the image ..     

46 minutes ago, colinb said:

56mm ?? 15 shots??

At least, I think it was 15, could be more, I deleted the originals after the stichting was done to save space.

Below is the stitched image before processing.

20171006-DSCF7817-Pano.jpg

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

After seeing the originals stitched together before processing I am even  more impressed Phil ... .  It's a candidate  for the before and after   thread  that is !!;)

Thank you. I'll give the B & A a few of my brain cells and see what I can come up with :yes

1 hour ago, Rick448 said:

Very good result.  I’ve never stitched any shots together before, I may need to look a thing how to do this. 

Lightroom makes it very easy, although my machine (Dell XPS 9550) did chug a little dealing with so many RAW files, but it got there in the end.

1 hour ago, kev7d said:

It look like the shadows lifted well minimising noise.  

All the shots were hand held, pre focussed midway between myself and the window - 1/125 - f/4 - ISO 400, so the noise was minimal. Below is a 100% crop of the alcove referred to by @ChrisD

100.jpg

If you do find the time in the next few  few weeks to  do a before and after on our B and A Forum with some advice and guides to how you did it PhiI, I'm sure  it will be of interest to some of the members on here ... It looks  really  good, the final edit .:thumbsup:

Archived