Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

17th October 2017

One of the things I've liked about the OADED Challenge is that it forces you to get out everyday with your camera and produce an image worth posting. I saw this today, it's a modernish paving stone set in an old cobbled street called Plantation St and even for many living in Accrington they wouldn't know the history...

paving-stone-8583.jpg

A bit of both I think  Beepy .. I seem to have lost the urge to post though I do get out and look  and take images everyday .. it just sometimes I just don't feel the pic warrants airing,.when you're always trying to find something new or a different way of looking at the same things ...Nearly  two years at this  so I shall enjoy a break from the pressure... though I agree with Rye.. the discipline has made a difference  to how I see things more ..  iIt has stopped me posting as much in the rest of the forum I think  what with this , the 52 peoject and the weekly  challenge ... I have enjoyed your company on here guys .... ... it's been like a little family  I suppose ..  

30 minutes ago, sr1867 said:

Brilliant 290 days in and I'm only finding this out now

I wouldn't worry about it SR, Phil's only stipulations were the image posted needed to be taken on the day and once started commit to try and post daily....

For me the rationale for taking up the challenge was to develop a way of looking at my surrroundings for images I might have over looked. But also at the end to be able to look back through all the images I'd taken and think I'm glad I took that or made the effort to get out for that one - for as many images as possible.

Archived