Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

30th August 2017

My new road bike. It has a puncture and not even been out on the road yet!  :1_grinning:  Not to worry though. Will be sorted and all checked over for a first run out on Saturday. Following this it will be moved to the garage.

36770549681_bff19bb990_b.jpg

Whittaker Park - Rawtenstall... I've driven past this many times looking for an image for the OADED... Today I stopped and had a wander around - it was mid evening around 5:30pm..... A great thing about this challenge is I've been going to places fairly local (less than 20 miles) that I've never been before. There's a few places that I haven't been yet.. Liverpool, Lancaster, Manchester or Leeds...

whittaker-park-1442.jpg

Thanks Clicker, another taken on the Sigma 30mm F1.4 Art lens (it's a bloody great lens), the hard contrasts is a preset I have setup on Photomatix Pro, that I tweak a little bit for each image (it's one I've used many times this year), the image is almost full width, but 2/3rds height... I do like using this format as it makes an intersting photograph... particularly landscapes.... When I'm doing landscapes I often think about the finished image and look as the final image might be, ie full width, 2/3rds height, so often compose images to fit that look.

To be honest I might not have done the same thing except for the OADED Challange...

I have noticed, on a lot of your landscapes,  that the hard contrasts work especially well and with  the bleak type scenes too... Yeah I think the OADED  challenge has been really worthwhile  and made us more innovative too .. Beepy has been a particular help on technical issues especially  and inspired me a lot with his work  ... but everyone has been really supportive and it does feel quite special everywhere on this forum..Ive found it a great place to experiment too .

Better post a pic while I'm here ...

.59a75aeb3522f_aug30ed1s.thumb.jpg.67cf3a89a0e7517da4371258ebda7a75.jpg

Archived