Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just 'our space'.....

Kobione

From the after brekky walk on our block with the girls, just to give you more views of 'our space'

Heading down the drive:

P1020658a_zpsijbxhhq3.jpg

And we have more Wattles coming in to flower - and they have a very strong perfume!:

P1020632a_zpswkkooxi2.jpg

Turn right and head into our 'unused' half of the block. There is a road runs along our boundary where you can see the taller trees in the distance:

P1020633a_zpsctjjt7eg.jpg

Almost 2/3 of the way across the width of the block, and looking to our South East corner - deliberately left the full skies in the next couple to add to the sense of space:

P1020643a_zpsql0hamce.jpg

Round what we call The Headland, now looking South West, and one of our favourite views:

P1020645a_zpsm9ezyyxg.jpg

And where we sit to observe it, Nature left us a nice rock, and it is big enough to sit on!:

P1020647a_zpsznwkiakz.jpg

Then back up towards the house and this is a view of 'our backyard' from close by:

P1020649a.thumb.jpg.2972710a0383b1e66e10dbbe2a014cc4.jpg

Sorry if this is boring, I know some of you will have seen some of these views before, and we will hopefully get out and about a bit more soon!

Is that your Aussie Wattle Dee ...those yellow flowers ... look like Mimosa .. Great set of pics to really show us  where you are and the real sense of space you have ... How many acres  do you have .... and what do you use it all for ...

Thanks Kev and Polly - yes, Polly they are what you would know as Mimosa, and we have many native species of them here. This particular type are just starting to flower now - you will get more pictures!

Here is a crop from a screen shot of the satellite image of our block, - I have put dots around our boundary. Judging by the colour this would have been taken at the end of a dry spell, because we are much greener now:

Spacex.thumb.jpg.ae7ae8915718c03c544739b50766fd0b.jpg

Polly we have 40 acres, part of which was reseeded as a wildlife corridor because we live in between two areas of Nature Conservation, and you can see the density of the bush on both the right and left sides of the residential blocks. The pictures I put up on this thread were mainly showing you the right side. On the left side the little circle id our drive at the front of the house, and the lower circular bit is our dam. We don't do anything with the land except appreciate our space, the quiet and the closeness of the wildlife, which we are very privileged to see - and enjoy the views we have!!

I always like to contrast where you live to where we live. Ours is busy streets with cars and wheelie bins and people, while yours is just the opposite.

I dont ever think your posts are boring, I love 'em. Especially when we get kangaroos!

Korky

Archived