Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Conceptual Photography - Photo Sequences

I like this idea of a sequence of shots with a running theme/concept, with the 1 shot being something unexpected.

Kev. really liked the first sequence you did, though maybe the little red lobster should appear in the 3rd shot with something like an egg and spoon in the fourth, still a great sequence. I tend to agree with Clicker, with your 2nd sequnce, the last shot needs to be different from the first.

I'm not so sure on the 3rd sequence, whilst creative, I'm still trying to work out were the surprise/odd on out is. It does tell a nice little story though and all have been well shot and lit.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback Rye. :1_grinning: Much appreciated and it always helps me.  I guess my attempt at surprise was the little guy looking at a shell for a home. He comes across some poor fitting shells and then he stumbles across a nice fitting bit of camera kit.   Just my effort at a little bit of fun.   :5_smiley: I really enjoyed doing these and will probably do some more.   

A real-life drama, I'd been wondering what to do with this series which has plenty of story but many technical issues.

The Target is acquired IMG_3768q.thumb.jpg.633e0aedf8207d56b7776de16fa91f42.jpg The interception beginsIMG_3770q.thumb.jpg.7bd72f87f64b92f269c794d0f357d7f9.jpg

Dog fight 1IMG_3774q.thumb.jpg.aeedfeb32241bf8be9b4b337dbe5871c.jpg Dog fight 2 IMG_3775q.thumb.jpg.4a84773957f4b6c9064d01b3dc229fae.jpg

The intruder departs IMG_3777q.thumb.jpg.f100109f91e05de5f1cca54fe1fd3370.jpg Homecoming IMG_3780q.thumb.jpg.a7e4b6ffe4766597d1aed4e4753f2eff.jpg

• Like 2

Have to say that I'm chuffed to bits that this little challenge is attracting so much interest. I do have a few ideas of my own but it'll be the weekend before I get chance to put them into action.

Nice one Colin, that works really well. I think it's that fourth shot that really makes this sequence.

Kev, I really like the addition of the gory shot, infact so much so that I think you could ditch the 4th shot altogether, move the fifth to the 4th and then duplicate the 1st as the last shot. Then I think you would have the perfect combination of 4 normal looking images, with the one surprise.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...