Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

28th March 2017

Mine literally was a last 30 minute run around the house photographing anything that cauught my eye... Didn't finish working untill 10pm, had something to eat and then remembered - no PICTURE... and I've still got a few more hours that I need to do for a website...

Glass Close Up

glass-8743-1.jpg

I know that feeling Rye ...some days I think I'm sure I took a picture today only to realise about 10 pm that it was the day before !! It is so relentless ...innit ?

My magnificent magnolia ... given  a treatment with some brushes  ,,,

Arghhhh  time for the next one already !

58daf3b84bdea_mar28ed1s.thumb.jpg.eb2671ec20da04a9940c1841e16ba7df.jpg

16 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

New toy...

New Toy.jpg

Ooh that  looks an interesting bit of kit Beepy ... was that a result of your visit to the NEC ?

What are you hoping to use that   for  specifically ... I  suspect  you have some creative urges  to satisfy with that !

Yep - macro mostly but it will also be fun for head shots where you get a nice (?) ring in the subjects eyes. 

It isn't from the NEC, I have a drawer full of old nasty lenses so bunged a couple on eBay and used the 'free' PayPal money to purchase this. I've wanted a one for ages and just never got round to buying one. Now that continuous LED lighting is affordable is fun to experiment. 

This is the front on another lens lit by the ring light...
Contax Rings.jpg

8 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I have a ring flash that I use for macro photography, pretty sure Paul has one too

I had realised you and Paul used a ring flash ...and a couple of other members and hadn't imagined  Beepy was in  to Macro for some reason ... I ve never been 100 % sure about the catch lights when used in portraiture but I imagine it will be great to experiment with ... Looking forward to seeing the results Beepy .   

Archived