Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Forum meet up.

JohnP

what is btcc?

:coffee:

... two men one called Jason Plato, the other Matt Neal who think it is ok to force each other off the road but complain when the 'other' one does it

:sofa:

;)

Edited by colinb
  • Like 2

Away to Majorca 20th -29th July

Away in  Normandy from 3rd Oct-9th Oct

The possibilty of car sharing could be an option for those from the same area, although gawd forbid anyone would want to travel far in my jalopy :)

A very firm rattly old Sukuki Jimny :)

Richard... I tried to work out to set up a calendar on Doodle, but I couldn't work out how. If it's not too much trouble please can you PM me some instructions... if it's a lot of trouble to you or it's too complicated for a brainless twit don't bother... :rofl:

not sure where you got stuck, just enter your name and email with the event title then on the next screen click on each date you want to include. next screen enter a time for each day and the on the next screen click finish for a simple poll. set up a test one and when you get stuck pm me a question and i'll tell you what to do next

not sure where you got stuck, just enter your name and email with the event title then on the next screen click on each date you want to include. next screen enter a time for each day and the on the next screen click finish for a simple poll. set up a test one and when you get stuck pm me a question and i'll tell you what to do next

Thanks Richard... I remember the evening when I tried to set up an event I was starting a migraine and I gave up. Unfortunately I've just had to take a tablet as there's one trying to get me now.

Any time in August,..........numbers and me just don't get on.

FUJI

I have merged your two lines to show that you are available any weekend in August and not available in July, hope thats correct