Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

25th February 2017

Prepping for a wedding tomorrow afternoon that I said I'd shoot for a couple of friends. Its at 4pm and they want to have the shots taken outside as the hotel is right on the beach - sunset is about half five and we're currently still suffering from Storm Doris so if you'd all like to cross everything you own I'd be very appreciative.

I think this should cover everything I have planned:

Fuji X-T1
Samyang 12mm f2
Fuji 35mm f1.4
Carl Zeiss 50mm f1.4
Fuji 60mm f2.4 Macro
Fuji 18-55mm f2.8/4
Fuji 55-200mm f3.5/4.8
2x Extension Tubes
2x Neewer Slave Flashguns
5x Batteries
128GB of Memory Cards

I will be picking up a spare X-T1 from a friend later and I'll have the iPhone handy just for the hell of it.

Wedding Setup.jpg

Really hope it's dry for you and the happy couple Beepy .... However some cloud  cover should help avoid that huge contrast problem one often gets with traditional white weddings.. Yer know .. Dark suit. White dress lol  . With all that kit you'll have your work cut out just changing lenses... Do you need a caddy ? ;) 

Good luck ... I'm sure you.ll get some great candid and traditional shots that will be treasured forever ... I know how big a responsibility it can be doing  weddings...  One feels the weight of that trust  for such a special day  but I'd trust you with my wedding pics  having seen the quality and innovative way you approach  the task because the joy you take in getting stuff right shows in bucketfuls .. Have a great day with your friends .. 

I very nearly  removed that part of my  remark in anticipation that I was being presumptuous Beepy ...   ... Hope it all goes well and you all have a great day for a very special occasion .. 

Oh yeah   my quick pic today .

Is this what one calls " lean Mutton...?":lol:

58b24dbf7bfe7_feb25ed1s.thumb.jpg.ff354250c62181fce9ea8f32f581a558.jpg

53 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I very nearly  removed that part of my  remark in anticipation that I was being presumptuous Beepy ...   ... Hope it all goes well and you all have a great day for a very special occasion .. 

If I'm being honest its the only reason I said yes :whistle:

8 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

Prepping for a wedding tomorrow afternoon that I said I'd shoot for a couple of friends. Its at 4pm and they want to have the shots taken outside as the hotel is right on the beach - sunset is about half five and we're currently still suffering from Storm Doris so if you'd all like to cross everything you own I'd be very appreciative.

I think this should cover everything I have planned:

Fuji X-T1
Samyang 12mm f2
Fuji 35mm f1.4
Carl Zeiss 50mm f1.4
Fuji 60mm f2.4 Macro
Fuji 18-55mm f2.8/4
Fuji 55-200mm f3.5/4.8
2x Extension Tubes
2x Neewer Slave Flashguns
5x Batteries
128GB of Memory Cards

Strange, I don't see a Rolleiflex there?

9 minutes ago, ChrisLumix said:

Strange, I don't see a Rolleiflex there?

Why the hell would you?

I currently shoot with my Fuji X-System, the couple have seen my work produced with my Fuji X-System and I have the means of dealing with and producing images that the couple expect with my Fuji X-System.

21 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

Why the hell would you?

I currently shoot with my Fuji X-System, the couple have seen my work produced with my Fuji X-System and I have the means of dealing with and producing images that the couple expect with my Fuji X-System.

Once again you totally miss my sense of humour! Are you REALLY too young to realise that the Rolleiflex TLR was THE wedding camera even as 'recently' as the 1970s? 

Archived