Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

MORE BUS WINDOW STUDIES

More Bus Window shots to please Korky....in an effort to keep him looking and posting ;-)

1: LIFE'S A DRAG...........'Aint it?

2: P OFF!!!.......................I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Best viewed LARGE....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-35466600-1363523044.jpg

post-4-0-40139700-1363523105.jpg

:lol: love the bottom one.

Did you realize what was written on the womans parcel when you got the shot?

I must admit it......I didn't..........Bus Window shooting needs to be very quick.

FUJI

Two super shots, Fooj. I just love both of 'em, they work brilliantly well.

I'm with BP as far as public transport is concerned, btw. It'll have to improve considerably before I give up the Nissan XTrail with its heated seats and CD player.

Korky 

We haven't got a car so don't have a choice, but it's brilliant now we have the free bus passes as it would cost us £7.20 for two of us to go into town and back, and we can use them on all of the buses in England and on the trains in the West Midlands area (Birmingham etc.)

Two super shots, Fooj. I just love both of 'em, they work brilliantly well.

I'm with BP as far as public transport is concerned, btw. It'll have to improve considerably before I give up the Nissan XTrail with its heated seats and CD player.

Korky 

Ah! There are good reasons why I gave up driving Korky.....

1:..... I found it was getting too darned expensive, and our local buses are clean, regular and free to old fogey's.

2: .....I had a good mate who carried on driving into ancientness......the day he was stopped by a police patrol car, and he discovered that he was going the wrong way round one of our busiest and biggest traffic islands.......he never drove again.

3: ...... At 70 years of age you have to re-apply for your driving licence.......one of the daft rules is that your natural signature HAS to fit inside a stupidly small box area.......I had two forms returned because my lifetime natural signature ( just the final flourish) only just crossed the line........I threw a wobbly.....tore the returned and the second lot of replacement forms up and sold my car next day.

4 Buses are on a continuous circular route every 15 minutes to Coventry, Warwick, Leamington and Kenilworth, and buses every hour to Stratford-Upon-Avon......all at no charge.....no parking fees..... No backseat driver.....I can enjoy a drink or three with a good lunch.

5: ......... Oh yes......and the bus windows are clean.

6: ........ Walking or running between bus stops and home give me healthy exercise.

7: .......The money I would have spent on petrol, insurance, road tax, maintenence and bus fares I spend on cameras, lenses, lunches and Costa Coffees ............Oh! .....and.....I don't have a vehicle to clean ;-)

Having to use the bus almost every day recently, I have discovered and am enjoying a new photographic opportunity.......LOVE LIFE.

FUJI.....The Sage .....( or is is Stuffing;-)

I agree, Fuji.

I am so used to using the buses. The Stagecoaches are exceptionally clean and comfortable, There is also room to stretch my bad knees out too..
Coventry bus windows aren't that clean, but they get me from A to B and there are always people that I know that I can catch up with and have a chat to.

Archived