Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Echinacea 2 on chipboard....

Clicker

This is the second version (sightly different )  of this image  that I have postedand is usd  be used  in the new  Before and After section in Technical Stuff .which launched  on the 9th September 2016.

Under the topic title Echinacea 2 on chipboard -WORKFLOW   there is aa tutorial with screenshots to show how  I  added texture and generally processed a photo to end up as this image. . I'm sure many of the members  know how to do this  but there are some that  don't so I hope they  are able to try this  now that  the tutorial  is posted.. 

This link will take you  to the Workflow   tutorial for this  image

echinacea final pic small.jpg

Thankyou for sharing your work, clicker. I am keen to learn about adding textures and just looked through your post showing your workflow. It looks very comprehensive.

Its fascinating how adding textures changes a photograph into something else completely. Yours image reminds me of a water colour painting on old paper in a Victorian lady's journal. 

3 hours ago, CMunzel said:

Thankyou for sharing your work, clicker. I am keen to learn about adding textures and just looked through your post showing your workflow. It looks very comprehensive.

Its fascinating how adding textures changes a photograph into something else completely. Yours image reminds me of a water colour painting on old paper in a Victorian lady's journal. 

You're most weclome, Craig and CMunzel   . I hope the workflow  helps you to experiment with textures ...If there are aspects of the  workflow that are not  clear just  yell and i will try to clarify ...It does take a while to do a workflow that covers a number of methods  used in Photoshop and as i had a 7pm deadline last night that I had set myself at the beginning of the week, to complete this  for Phil's launching of this new section, i was a little pushed for time towards the last   few screen shots  . I t looks quite a lengthy  tutorial ... but if this workflow is to work , one has to presume that some people have less experience than others , so it may seem unnecessary to some that I explain,  for instance, just how to open a layer mask , whilst   others who may never ever  used one  before would have ground to a halt had i not explained  how to do that .

I do hope  it gives  you a chance  to try out  some new ways  to  get creative with your images .. I always love to see how someone  edited their image..

Archived