Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Selfie Weekend

Black Pearl

21 minutes ago, Black Pearl said:

Its only because the new dishwasher hasn't been delivered yet and I'm having to do manual labour :growl:

You don't know you're born! I'm the only dishwasher I've ever used, never owned one.
Since 7 this morning I've washed, dried and ironed 2 loads of washing, that and updating the forum, checking on errors, and answering moronic text messages, I've been rather busy :ass:

Setting the scene for the selfie theme:

Once upon a time there was a boat launch ramp, but now it is an entrance to a driving track:

025a.jpg

Consequently, apart from the water in the kettle and the doggie drinking bowl, this is the only liquid I have access to this weekend:

044a.jpg

• Like 1

The  middle one 's my usual tipple but two weeks ago I  found a Bombay London Dry Gin which is fanatstic Unlike most gins  it's botanicals are added by vapour infusion

Unlike many other gins, which boil their botanicals directly in the spirit, the 8 exotic botanicals in Bombay London Dry Gin are hand placed in a perforated copper basket.

I am very impressed by it ...in fact I am still testing  it !:whistle::lol:

Polly I'll have a look for that to see if we can get it as well as the Sapphire.

We love the distinctive taste, but it is so expensive, (usually about $90 a bottle), that we only have it a couple of times a year as a treat, or if I happen to be passing through an airport and get some duty free!! :lol:

I'd settled in to watch a bit of top telly last night when a little devil landed on my shoulder and began to whisper in my ear.

"Go on, I won't tell anyone, it'll be our boozy little secret. Just think how nice that Aussie Shiraz would be with a chunk of mature cheese and some crusty bread. Go on, it's Saturday night and you've been such a hero by not having a drink for eleven weeks. Go on, you know you want to. Go on, it'll be lovely."

But I had a will of iron. Nay, a will of the purest titanium.  I brushed the little twonk off my shoulder, told him to come back next week and had a small bar of dark chocolate instead.

Here, friends, I offer you the proof.

Korky

STILL Unopened...

Wine.jpg

• Like 4

Red wine and ginger beer seem to be a lethal mix - should've known a thread where there's alcohol would cause bother.

Now..... if only you two soul brothers could be pure and clean and wholesome (like what I am), tiny trumplets such as yours would be a thing of the past.

Peace be all over you, I shall light fork handles and remember you in my chants.

Korky

1 hour ago, Black Pearl said:

Its grim isn't it Judy. Just back from a five mile walk and it poured down for the last three so I got home bedraggled and without taking any pictures.

Been up to the High Street - about 1/2 mile away. I usually walk but it was so horrible, I took the car - 30p parking -  spend £5 in Sainsburys and get it back.

Any pics I take today will be indoor or through the window. It's cold as well as wet :(

It isn't grim here - I had a walk to the library to get a book about indoor bowls. I got chatting with Mrs Grimstock while I was there, she's had a hip operation and can't walk far any more, poor thing. Her dog, Bumper, had a right old sniff at my trousers and seemed to get quite excited. No idea why.

Korky