Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Selfie Weekend

Black Pearl

6 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

On a separate note I'd wager the person who owns the scabby old Volvo with a Scottish flag and a crappy personal plate and who are parked in a disabled bay would be the sort of person I'd want to strangle within 10 seconds of meeting them.

Mind you that could be a reflection on me :lol:

What uncle hamish with his wooden leg he is quite cuddly works part time in M&S as a meeter and greeter  and the rest of the time as a pole dancer at Kinsley dog track 

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Have to say I find personalised numberplates  pretty pretentious anyway ... but maybe that's a statement  that reflects  on me too:lol:

I have a personalized number plate and never thought of being pretentious, must give it some thought  so I can live up to that

But then I have never thought of people who dont have them as sheep   

• Like 1

Busy weekend and sat for ages handing David tools, washers, nuts & bolts as he put a new bull bar on my car. Reflections of the garage wall, (and roof on the windscreen), and a bit of outside.

009a.jpg

Edited by Kobione

Going to do this now as we are off for our mowing day early in the morning, (it's a public holiday over here for Anzac Day, so no commercial places open).

When we got home from our firewood collection, nice cool lemon cordial:

030a.jpg

At 4 pm, (our 'turn off' time) - David has the sherry & lemonade and I have sherry & tonic:

010a.jpg

And to start the day today my coffee, and it may not look it, but it is strong!!

011a.jpg

Pretty much the same routine today - cordial and sherry mixes - no heavy alcohol for us tonight, so we can't open a nice bottle 'cos we have to be on the road before 6.00am :D

I understand you have problems with the forum software. I understand you're saddled with a SONY laptop when it could've been a MacBook Pro. I understand that you've had funny 'friend' requests on that there social network. I know the pressures you're under, I really do, but downing alcohol like that is not the way to deal with 'em. Take some advice from an old soldier who's fought in two world wars and boozes it up with the lads who gather round the back of the bus sheds...... Never, and I really mean NEVER, drink cider from the can. It's common.

Korky

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Korky said:

Never, and I really mean NEVER, drink cider from the can. It's common.

In truth, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol of any sort since Xmas, I was given 4 cans from a chap at work last week and cracked one for the photo.

Anyway, common I is and proud :ass: