Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Look into my eyes

fuzzyedges

After five '"likes" the grey background changes to black Fuzzy.  ..and a yellow ribbon appears at the top of the posting on the right .... Indicating a popular post...  

It is difficult when life gets  really busy ... Appreciate you taking the time when you can to post ...always worth the wait though ...

;)

On 5 February 2016 at 11:14, Clicker said:

After five '"likes" the grey background changes to black Fuzzy.  ..and a yellow ribbon appears at the top of the posting on the right .... Indicating a popular post...  

YELLOW??? I see green! And not a poorly calibrated green either :lol: - it's a kind of blue-green and nothing like yellow... Oh and before you accuse me of being colour blind, the emoticons are definitely yellow. :stuart:

1 hour ago, ChrisLumix said:

YELLOW??? I see green! And not a poorly calibrated green either :lol: - it's a kind of blue-green and nothing like yellow... Oh and before you accuse me of being colour blind, the emoticons are definitely yellow. :stuart:

The colour has been 'picked' from the emoticons, yellow, pushing slightly towards orange. Green?

How very odd Chris that you are seeing that .... ???? Very puzzling especially as you are seeing the similar yellow of the emoticons  correctly..it's almost like a parallel universe that you occupy ... I have no idea why it  is happening ....

1 minute ago, Judy said:

Ah - see now, Chris, you're using Tipf White Theme cos you had problems.

I thought you'd reverted to Tipf black.

Just changed to Tipf white and it's just as you say - blue-ish

I used the black - but  when I told of all my problems there, everyone said "AH! The dark is a custom build, lots of bugs, we all use the white". So that's what I've done ever since (a few weeks ago). 

11 minutes ago, Judy said:

Try the Dark every so often, Chris. See if there are any more bugs. I use the dark but you had a specific problem which only seemed to be resolved in White.

The problems were severe. For example, the Moderator panel covering the left hand side of the Reply window, then after the more recent upgrade ALL posts were squashed over to the left. So no, I can't go back. :(

Archived