Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Big Day Out 2016

Korky

29 minutes ago, CanonChrissy said:

So far I have funky fudge Truffles and crunchy cappuccino  Truffles.......does anyone have a favourite flavour I can accommodate?

Marzipan?

It seems there are two Perky Peacock coffee shops in York. We should meet at the one under Lendal Bridge, NOT the one on Gillygate.

Fuzzy has posted some good directions, but note it's The Perky Peacock rather than The Pesky Peacock.

Korky

Chrissy - If you want to wander off with the others and take some pictures, I'll look after the truffles till you all get back.

I'm getting all excited - first time since I saw Barbara Windsor in Carry On Up the Khyber.

Korky

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

Would someone take a group photo, with names so I can put a face to our TIPF friends.

I'll let Phil do the group shot but I tend to shoot incidental stuff all the time when I'm out with friends so expect shots of everyone as we go about the day in York.

• Like 1

And I'll be the one with the 600mm lens watching you all...Only joking I've decided based on the weather that the 150-600mm lens isn't going to be as useful as the ring flash... and I think a few of us are also on the Film 24 Challenege so I also need to take my fim camera along............

Well, I'm home. Walked in the house at 6.15, photos downloaded, the majority will be deleted but there some worth posting, editing now.

It's been a great day and real treat to meet those that turned up, and in typical Yorkshire style the weather didn't disappoint. We really must make the time to do it again, and hopefully we'll get a few more takers :thumbup: 

• Like 1

That's me home too - after a stop for a bottle of red - Lightroom is fired up, the files are importing, I'm having a snigger at some of the sights and I'm going to settle down to sort some ready for posting.

It has been a pleasure to meet those who came, I've has a thoroughly good day and yes - we must do it again.