Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Pussycats

Mitch

20 hours ago, Brian said:

Beautiful!!!

Isn't it true that the nut jobs only jump over the fence once.

LoL very true Brian coming out they leave in the dung pile  lol

21 hours ago, JHFoto said:

Lovely...............

21 hours ago, Denis said:

#3 is a belter!

20 hours ago, OlympusPaul said:

Great set Mitch.

Thank you one and all for the kind words :)

19 hours ago, Judy said:

Very fine beasts  :thumbup:

Magnificent animals....one of the last visits a massive male Tiger was right up close to the fence snarling at me while Stella took his photo lol, he even checked to see if the electric wire that runs inside the mesh fence was turned on by touching it with his paw, I can't help thinking that if it was off he would have been up that fence lol.... The part of the fence we were stood at was only about 5 feet away from us, that's the closest I have ever been to one of the beasts, the only thing that stopped me from feeling too intimidated was knowing that if he did get out? I would only have to outrun Stella who has a dodgy knee LOL  

Cheeky thing - I may have a dodgy knee, but there's more meat on you.  And it was you that he was looking in the eye and growling at!  lol

When Vlad was over by the tree, I was wishing the fence wasn't there so I could get decent pictures, but when he stood just a few feet away, I was thinking how glad I was that the fence was there and hoping it was escape proof!  It was a strange and exhilarating moment, being that close to him.

AmurTigerDrakeYWP-4806w.jpg.105d198b41f8

AmurTigerVlad-YWP-4835w.jpg

Whoa ... That looks a bit close for comfort Stella!!!  You did well to stand your ground  by the looks of that expression on your first one .... Nice to see you on here again  too ... Looks like you've been busy . Let's see some more posts from you!

:thumbup:

4 hours ago, CanonChrissy said:

Acnice set of well focused shots. Eyes nice and sharp.

Thank you Chrissy, I do my best to please :) . . . .BTW I had a sneaky look at your website and must say I am very impressed.....now please tell me how you got the shadow of the folk under the spoon as well as the reflection of the folk on the underside of the spoon?

4 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Thank you Chrissy, I do my best to please :) . . . .BTW I had a sneaky look at your website and must say I am very impressed.....now please tell me how you got the shadow of the folk under the spoon as well as the reflection of the folk on the underside of the spoon?

?????

9 hours ago, Mitch said:

I am guessing you are reffering to the question about the folk and spoon? lol have a look at the website in the kitchen section sunderlandwallart.com

No - it was your typo of 'folk' for 'fork'. You did it twice, and now three times! I think we all have spelling 'blind spots' (I know I have!) so I suppose 'fork' is one of yours? I do mean this in a light-hearted way - no offence meant. :yes

6 hours ago, ChrisLumix said:

No - it was your typo of 'folk' for 'fork'. You did it twice, and now three times! I think we all have spelling 'blind spots' (I know I have!) so I suppose 'fork' is one of yours? I do mean this in a light-hearted way - no offence meant. :yes

Lolol I hadn't noticed..... good job I got an eye test tomorrow lol

5 hours ago, Ron said:

Polly is right, you did well to stand your ground but just look at those eyes and the ears folded back in the second one. Beautiful creatures but very scary at the same time.

Ron

Ron - I went back again today (photos later) and was told that if the cats all escaped, the tigers would hang around thinking about it, whilst the shy, unassuming leopard, who is a fraction of the tiger's weight, would have had you for his lunch before the tigers had started running!  Just goes to show that you have to watch the quiet ones, eh?  :-)

11 hours ago, VWGolf said:

Ron - I went back again today (photos later) and was told that if the cats all escaped, the tigers would hang around thinking about it, whilst the shy, unassuming leopard, who is a fraction of the tiger's weight, would have had you for his lunch before the tigers had started running!  Just goes to show that you have to watch the quiet ones, eh?  :-)

It's the cheetahs that surprised me when I found out how small they really are - no taller than  a large dog but MUCH skinnier. And quite timid around humans, though I wouldn't want to test that on my own in the wild faced with a hungry mum...

Archived