Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

And Yet another 5 more Shades of Grey

I was out in a different part of my town today, as I'd spotted a couple more potential candidates yesterday but it was too dark. So armed with camera I set off and found 7 images. Here are 5 that work well as a set.

shades-grey-8934.jpg

shades-grey-8925.jpg

shades-grey-8926.jpg

shades-grey-8930.jpg

shades-grey-8928.jpg

So halfway there, plus 2 that I'm not sure on unless I can find 3 more that are similar in style.

Looks like you're on a roll now RW....  I find myself guessing what the bigger pictures are with some of them ... For instance in the last set I would not have known about the original traffic sign  that you used as one of your set...  

Thanks Clicker, yes the traffic sign one was unexpected. These are more normal being just various parts of buildings. Yes, this week maybe, it might be a few weeks before I complete the next 5. I have been in two minds whether to put what each one was.

I think it  just shows your ingenuity if you show what these cameos have been derived from ... Adds   to the story ... Well it's just my opinion,  but I'd be interested ... 

Just for you Clicker, but don't tell anyone else..

#1 Wood Panelling on a bandstand

#2 Side of an office building

#3 Frame around a delivery entrance that looked white

#4 Pebbledash panel on a house

#5 Roller shutter on a factory

what a fabulous idea and it will look great as a collection. My only comment would be that # 2 needs to be straightened up, it looks a bit out of place with regular patterns of the others (of course not the regular patterns of the pebbledash)

Thanks Phoenix, just be honest I did think #2 was the weakest of the set, I'll probably end up looking for a replacement for it. The only other 2 I had didn't really fit in with this set either.

Nooooo. I LOVE the graphic simplicity of #2!

Thanks Clicker, I must admit most of the 25 I've posted so far in this challenge have all been fairly close up shots, and I have on a many occasions decided not to take them straight on,but to intoduce an angle to them. Some I've had to take from further away and that;s when I get the perspective skew, to be honest it's not been something I've paid much thought to as they were meant to be abstracts.

Archived