Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #13 - WATER - Voting Closed!

Weekly Challenge #13  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our theme this time is one that shouldn't take too much thinking about:

WATER

Providing there is water in your image it will fit the bill.

Entries accepted until midnight Monday 31st August, voting will then take place until midnight 4th September.
Please remember to include the date your entry was taken.

Reason I asked was due to a massive argument I had re last weeks comp on another forum and I can't go through that again. It really upset me and I have finally left as can't stand the snide and sarcastic people on there anymore. Phoenix knows where and who I mean. I left before, then went back (stupidly). A couple of people made sarcastic comments about my image entry last week as they don't think it met the brief, rather than let me enter and allow the voters to decide. That's why I wanted to check if water drops would count as being in brief because it not going to be as 'watery' as other entries.

Edited by CanonChrissy

Chrissy, you've been around long enough now to know you would never get a reaction like that here. The theme is open to an individual's interpretation, if you feel it fits the bill then post away, As you say, it's up to the voters to decide :yes

Reason I asked was due to a massive argument I had re last weeks comp on another forum 

Chrissy this isnt another forum 

In fact you would be hard pushed to find another like this 

The comps are for fun and motivation definitely not to get stressed about 

Chrissy, you've been around long enough now to know you would never get a reaction like that here. The theme is open to an individual's interpretation, if you feel it fits the bill then post away, As you say, it's up to the voters to decide :yes

I know what and who you are talking about Chrissy, but it's time to let that one go and just have some fun here. I haven't found anything but respect and fun here. (and some damn good photographers too!). 

Put your image up and let the masses decide.

Feeling a little peeved that I won't get an entry here (sorry Phil). Have been 'playing' in water all weekend as I have just completed my pool lifeguard course. (so if you dive in head first, crack your skull/ neck, need CPR and a spinal rescue - I'm your gal!) 

Now i am so tired and can't lift my arms above my head!. But I have to go to Melbourne today (the tax man calls) and won't have access to upload until Wednesday. I'll be looking out for Kobi's challenge as I walk the streets of Melbourne early tomorrow morning 

The difference here, in this forum, is VAST. its relaxed, friendly and welcoming. Not seen any snide comments, sarcasm or rudeness. I really didn't need to ask earlier really, was just feeling a little dejected and low.

Sorry guys, U R all great.

Phoenix, u r so right.

Heres my entry....

Incy Wincy Spider

Taken on 30/08/2015

Incy Wincy Spider1.jpg

Edited by CanonChrissy
  • Like 2