Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Speedy feet.... beats congestion ....maybe?

Whilst in the Forest of Dean a week ago I came across these two  young men who delighted us all with their skills at manouvering around the woods on these amazing machines using balancing skills to turn and  move forward or  backwards... They looked really cool and apparently can travel up to 30 kms on one battery charge.  A bit like those Segway cycle thingies  but small enough to fit in a large bag!  People use them to commute  in the metropolis as they are a legal mode of transport I believe .. Wish I was 40 years younger as I 'd have a go ... :lol:.;)

speedy_feet__1small.thumb.jpg.36eed9ef14

I don't think I'd stay on one of those for two seconds... :rofl:

:lol::lol:

I imagine they'd be  great fun once you'd got the hang of it ... A tad expensive to play on but cheaper than a car at £ 500 -£800 depending on the size of the battery!

They look like fun to me Tina !!  Race ya! :lol:

speedy-feet-2.thumb.jpg.ea5e0675bfd4672d

Just found this ....

This looks like the second  lad I photographed !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0qVom42NE

I haven't seen these in the Forest of Dean but I know there is a place near Mallards Pike Lake that hire out another type of thingy! They have two wheels and platform to stand on and handle bars too. I've seen that type around the forest many times.

I haven't seen these in the Forest of Dean but I know there is a place near Mallards Pike Lake that hire out another type of thingy! They have two wheels and platform to stand on and handle bars too. I've seen that type around the forest many times.

I think they are like the segways but with two wheels John ...I  think they look like terrific fun RW ...I've just spent ages looking at the  youtube  videos..

I bet BP  'll want one !!:lol:

There ya go Phil ... Solves the problem  about what to ask Santa for this year !!;)

:lol:I always thought you came across as well balanced Phil! 

Was amazed at the terrain that it was able to cope with... The second test run video showed him on a path through the Forest of Dean that I would have found difficult to negotiate on foot !!! I'll see if I can find the link.....

They can travel  Kate ... about 14 miles an hour I think...  here's the link  for the off road test ... definitely the second chap that I saw at the Forest of Dean last week .. He seems quite a character !

Archived