Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Shuttleworth VE Day Show - May 3rd

JamWheel

This is a series of shots from the season première at Shuttleworth on 3rd may which, thanks to the weather, was an interesting show indeed with several extended sunny displays, a few murky ones (see Hurricane shots) and a few rainy ones.

The Hurricane shots are best viewed on a calibrated monitor and are deliberately processed a bit dark as this is how the light felt through the viewfinder, it was quite unique.

I hope you like them! The rest of the album is here

16739521263_855a60a169_b.jpg

Inverted

17333836096_1056c17cb7_b.jpg

Hispano Buchon

17158072917_d57e298d8f_b.jpg

Hispano Buchon

16737319424_646c1dbf07_b.jpg

Spitfire MkVb

17334448546_c32a421fa9_b.jpg

Spitfire MkVb - BBMF

17177999220_67f43ddb94_b.jpg

Spitfire MkVb

17334507236_19800db8cb_b.jpg

Into the Rain

17172845770_7e2250a1a6_b.jpg

Spartan Executive

18145684846_60f929d84b_b.jpg

Hawker Sea Hurricane

18172160145_29fb3809f8_b.jpg

Hawker Sea Hurricane

17357913712_627fb4cc95_b.jpg

Hawker Sea Hurricane 

17176716328_3ecafc4b97_b.jpg

Climbing 

17152406187_cfd68b2ff5_b.jpg

P-51 Mustang

These improve as you go down the images.  Super set and the third last is one to aspire too, with the sharpness of the plane and prop blur.  Super shot, as are many others.  I also like the composition, giving the planes space to move into the shot.

These improve as you go down the images.  Super set and the third last is one to aspire too, with the sharpness of the plane and prop blur.  Super shot, as are many others.  I also like the composition, giving the planes space to move into the shot.

Thanks, Edward!​

Great se of images, never tried photographing planes, no idea how you've managed them - I'm assuming a fairly slow shitter speed to get the prop blur....???

Thanks! ​If you click the links below the image, my Flickr page should show the Exif below each image, but yes. 1/250 or below I think from the above, with some very slow to get the whole propeller disc, a lens with 2 mode IS and lots of panning practice!.

Thanks JamWheel, I often forget to look for the links to flicker, which as all the EXIF data... and thanks for the info, I'm sure lots of people would like to know, unless I'm the only one who doesn't know and now feel like a mircobe... I'm wondering if this would work with jetskis, obviously not travelling as fast, but are usually fairly close.

"Lots of practice"... damn nothing is ever easy.... which makes it all the more rewarding when you achieve it.

WOW! 

This is one amazing set of Aviation photographs, you really have this Genre nailed James.

could I request your permission to use one of them as inspiration for a Water Colour study please?

......I have recently taken up my brushes again, after a 20 year break .....never painted aircraft either, so it will be interesting.

If you say yes, I will just take a screenshot from my iPad...

Cheers!

FUJI

Thanks JamWheel, I often forget to look for the links to flicker, which as all the EXIF data... and thanks for the info, I'm sure lots of people would like to know, unless I'm the only one who doesn't know and now feel like a mircobe... I'm wondering if this would work with jetskis, obviously not travelling as fast, but are usually fairly close.

"Lots of practice"... damn nothing is ever easy.... which makes it all the more rewarding when you achieve it.

I should think it could work with jet skis although they might be tricky as I suppose they are subject to moving abruptly up and down with the water rather than cruising along in a certain direction. It would certainly be interesting to have a try though to see what effects you might get.​

WOW! 

This is one amazing set of Aviation photographs, you really have this Genre nailed James.

could I request your permission to use one of them as inspiration for a Water Colour study please?

......I have recently taken up my brushes again, after a 20 year break .....never painted aircraft either, so it will be interesting.

If you say yes, I will just take a screenshot from my iPad...

Cheers!

FUJI

​Certainly Fuji - if you like I could send you a jpg of whichever it is you're interested in. Send me a PM if you like.

Thanks for the kind comments from all and thanks for taking the time to look.

Archived