Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Girl in the White Corner

I really like this .....reminds me of the time I worked in advertising many moons ago when the l learned the power of negative space .

I really think the negative white space in this study brings real clarity to the atmosphere and the  image would be much less effective  if it was absent ... but that is just my opinion. As I said ....I really like this ! :thumbup:

Love this! Love this! Love this!

Just as it is.......but do what I did with my recent flying umbrella shot and totally whiten out the BG.......it will then look like something out of this world.

FUJI

Thanks Phil, It was a conscious move to eliminate the few distractions and the slight corner shadow and just leave the suggestion on the floor, what was a decision I had to make was weather to use the mono version or leave the colours in? which I did.

Geoff

Thanks very much Paul, The gallery is very spacious and when I walked in to this room she was all I could see, despite there being very large canvases on the walls, luckily she was far enough away that I only had to remove a small part of one. I produced the picture like this  as  she  seemed to  be surrounded  by nothing except her  thoughts and  that's what  I  wanted to  get  across.

Geoff

Thanks Judy, I feel it is the high white that is a prominent part of the picture, In the original the wall to her right had a greyish tinted light which seemed to cut it in half, so I decided that apart from the floor line the corner angle had to be left to the imagination and so removed the tint.

Geoff

Archived