Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
vanguard

Dusk at Hunstanton

Weekend just gone we decided on Hunstanton for a change. And I’m so glad we did, we saw one best sunset I’ve seen in ages.

9FE8128E-E26C-4899-8E82-82C212F9DE22.jpeg

03C9FFF9-EFAA-447B-92C4-A3FB4F70EDD6.jpeg

F0D0B6AD-AC4B-4860-BFAC-AF22933558E2.jpeg

90D9F124-0240-4448-9682-9CA038414573.jpeg

• Like 2

no2 for me :)

• Like 1

One of a few places on the East  Norfolk coast that faces West enabling you to catch sunsets over the sea ... a very nice set Van .. # 2 for me too with that beautiful  reflection adding  great balance and a foreground interest with those rocks.   Very nicely taken Van 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

One of a few places on the East  Norfolk coast that faces West enabling you to catch sunsets over the sea 

Indeed.  From where I live, the east coast is do-able as a day trip but the west coast is a bit of a trek, so I was pleased to find that out (by accident) about Hunstanton.
Quite an interesting place to visit - besides the distinctive cliffs there's a ruined chapel and a lighthouse up at the top.

I love photo #2, Vanguard.

• Like 2

Nice set Vanguard.

• Like 1

Number 2 works best for me - a real belter of an image!

Korky

• Like 1

Lovely colours in all of these.

• Like 1

I love old Hunstanton, there really isn’t anything there. Just a big beach and a small village, perfect.