Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

'Big Boy' faces a challenge......

Kobione

It seems to be kangaroo sorting out time again. I caught this little spat yesterday, a fair was down the block, but in full view. You will have to put up with a bit of wind noise, because I deliberately turned the muting off. The younger challenging 'roo was making a classic noise that we are used to, but I thought you might hear it to, but you can't - it's a deep throated, chesty coughing sound that carries quite a way. However I did catch some of the action and in this one there is a move that we have never seen before. The 'Big Boy' is the lighter coloured one that comes in from the left, and about half way through you will see him throw his head back, raise his front paws and do almost a jump from his tail - this move is not what we usually see, and then, when the other two start to face off, the 'second in command' does the same move. 

Hope you enjoy seeing something a bit different:

Thanks all - this was certainly a face off, and when the Big Boy does that tail stand he would be 10ft in height. We can tell it's 'getting to that time of the year' because we are also seeing some action amongst the 'Mums' too, they are letting the joeys out to practice running around, but they are harder to catch. I'll be trying!

7 hours ago, Phil said:

I know I've said it before but I find it fascinating having animals like this on your doorstep. Brilliant!

Phil, I've said this before too, but we do consider being able to see this, in its natural environment to be an absolute privilege, and we enjoy it!

Archived