Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Trinity, Leeds

kev7d

Great shots, you know for some reason it reminds me of the film Logan's Run.

I had a problem with security at Blackburn Mall, seems they have a no photo policy inside and I got stopped by a guard asking me what I was doing - luckily the last shot I'd took was of some some steps - which I showed. I did ask if they was a no photography policy, they said there was. I didn't want to push my luck but I almost asked about all the people using mobile phones to take pictures, and I was in the wrong as it did have signs about no photography which I hadn't noticed.

Fuzzy / Rye - thanks for commenting. Much appreciated.  

In respect of security I just walk around with my camera over the shoulder. I keep my eye out and quickly take the shot.  Rye, the mobile phone shooters is one I have pondered before.  

When I am asked what I am doing with a camera I usually think the answer is obvious.  I apologise and just move on. 

A great set Kev.....

As you know, I was the old guy who had a stand up Barney with ....Job's- Worth ....security guys in Coventry, my mum's home city, I was exported off the premises as my missus did a runner ??

No signs whatsoever, and folks shooting with mobiles, carrying selfie sticks......I really don't know what they are worried about....if I were up to no good,mI could wear a tiny Go-Pro.

I didn't return to Coventry for 28 months, and when I go now, I deliberately walk into the open to the Sky entrance to that mall.....

Have Fun!

FUJI

Wow I have never been to Leeds ... That looks a fantastic roof on the shopping mall... I like the second one a lot ... Very  nicely composed and processed ... The sky looks great through the roof... It would have had  less impact had it been a grey day. Beautifully futuristic.. I am impressed! 

11 hours ago, FUJI said:

A great set Kev.....

As you know, I was the old guy who had a stand up Barney with ....Job's- Worth ....security guys in Coventry, my mum's home city, I was exported off the premises as my missus did a runner ??

No signs whatsoever, and folks shooting with mobiles, carrying selfie sticks......I really don't know what they are worried about....if I were up to no good,mI could wear a tiny Go-Pro.

I didn't return to Coventry for 28 months, and when I go now, I deliberately walk into the open to the Sky entrance to that mall.....

Have Fun!

FUJI

Thanks FUJ.

I tend not to worry about the security guys. If they spot me I just apologise and move on. Otherwise I just carry on as discreetly as I can.

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Wow I have never been to Leeds ... That looks a fantastic roof on the shopping mall... I like the second one a lot ... Very  nicely composed and processed ... The sky looks great through the roof... It would have had  less impact had it been a grey day. Beautifully futuristic.. I am impressed! 

Thank you for the positive comment Polly. The 2 landscape format shots had to go the HDR route as the dynamic range was just outside of what the 7d would deliver.

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

It's what HDR was made for ... works brilliantly .

My goal is to keep it looking real with HDR which is just my personal preference. No halos or cartoon effects.  

Archived