Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

milky way over the snake river

cuilin

I like it. The colour in the sky is very nice.

thanks, i had to slightly readjust the wb in lightroom to cool it down to how blue it looked.  guess auto wb on the camera didn't believe it was real.

Stunning picture. I have never seen it that clear and well defined, not easy to find dark sky's around here.

no dark skies where i live either.  this is a long 3.5 day drive west.

That's a super image - very well done!

Snake River, Wyoming sounds just the kind of place I'd like to wander.

Korky

it's definitely in my top 2 favorite places in the world.  i keep switching between glacier national park and grand teton national park as my favorite place..  it's so hard to decide between the 2.

Great image Cuilin, really good.

Whenever I see an image of the Milky Way it always makes me think that in the grand scheme of things what a tiny place it is where we live.

Ron

it's amazing how small it looks from here compared to how massive it really is.  the milky way really should take up our entire sky.

Thank you for posting this amazing shot.......it kind of puts we insignificant humans in our place doesn't it?

FUJI

absolutely.

Amazing shot - superb technique and result.

(I can never hear of Wyoming without that song from 'Cat Ballou' coming to mind: "It's a hanging day in Wolf City Wyoming, in Wolf City Wyoming.." :D )

never heard of that song, but i was born in the mid 80s.  my boss keeps singing frank zappa whenever i talk about montana, "movin to montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon."  hadn't ever heard of that song either.

Very impressive.......... :)

thank you.

a big thanks to everyone for looking, much appreciated.

That would stick me in the middle of the Atlantic lol

it only gets me 2/3s across the continent.  but i drive east any further than 30 minutes i'll be in the atlantic as well.  actually, i live on a peninsula which was long ago completely cut off from the mainland by a canal, so the furthest i can drive without hitting a major body of water is 3 hours.

Archived