Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

From Friday.......

Kobione

A few of the views we had. The first was taken on the move and was the first sighting of Mount Buffalo. The skies were not as clear as we would have liked, and it was just the end of the burn off season, but that's the way it was!:

050_zps4ea0ce51.jpg

Actually 3/4 way up Buffalo and heading for The Horn on the dirt road - wonder who put that 'standing stone' there! Some spectacular rocks to see:

065a_zps583c3e76.jpg

Approaching The Horn, you can just see the viewing platform fences at the very top:

082a_zpsc7298e5d.jpg

One of the views from the car park, this is only part of our Alpine Region:

093_zpsd7d2d3f3.jpg

And another view from the same spot:

094_zps4f698e45.jpg

Unfortunately David did not feel capable of making the climb, so I went on my own. This is the start of the 'rock staircase' that has been cleared to got you to the top:

127_zpsa9ecf0d2.jpg

Takes about 20 minutes to climb the path to the top,  but I made it!!:

142_zpse5732975.jpg

Here are a couple of views from the top, looking in the opposite direction from where I was at the car park, and you can tell this is rather harsh country:

144_zpsa739da0d.jpg

Looking another way:

148_zps58e50346.jpg

One of the views on the way down, you have to duck to get under that rock, but the handrails are good - way better than last time we did this!! :

165_zps7279d7f1.jpg

Saw one little lizard, very grumpy as he wasn't getting any sun!!:

177a_zps61e27809.jpg

Then we moved on to the other side of Buffalo, where there used to be a fabulous hotel called The Chalet. This view is from the viewing platform opposite The Chalet, and you are looking down to the area of Bright, that we visited earlier in the year:

188_zpsed602c3e.jpg

And, looking the other way:

195a_zpsad3cf617.jpg

We really enjoyed the trip, in clear skies this place is spectacular - don't know what will be next!! Not all perfect shots, I know, but enjoy looking :D

Keep 'em coming Dee, where you get all your energy from I'll never fathom......when I think of just how far you have travelled during the past three months, and the sights you have seen.

Thanks to your camera and photographic skills we can all share with you both.....thank you!

FUJI

Archived