Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

HELLO YOU

FUJI

My title reflects what I think our....Big Ollie....is thinking, when I catch him prowling the back lane behind our house..............his great delight is to sit or lie passively directly in front of a vehicle, especially those with drivers who don't know him.

Both family members and neighbours have seen him waiting until the very last moment before leisurly walking to one side to allow the vehicle to pass.....he has a very strong presence, as you can see here.

He spends most of the day patrolling his huge territory, which includes both, fields and a small wood, he does hunt, but only returns with vermin; he learned at a very young age that birds were a no-no, he wore the biggest' loudest bell ever.

Surprisingly he is an exceptionally gentle giant of a moggie, he loves everyone and everyone seems to love him.............we are sure he has more than one feeding station, I know at least one, very elderly neighbour feeds and pets him:

Dee loved him, when she was introduced:

Best viewed LARGE.....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-21738300-1415716918.jpg

It's a nice picture, but was he shaking his rear end? You've got DOF that extends just behind him (ground), and to the left, but not his back end! which ought to be in focus considering. I can only think it's motion blur.

Or, the other possibility is that you got water on the lens? Thinking about it, that seems the most likely thing.

It's a nice picture, but was he shaking his rear end? You've got DOF that extends just behind him (ground), and to the left, but not his back end! which ought to be in focus considering. I can only think it's motion blur.

Or, the other possibility is that you got water on the lens? Thinking about it, that seems the most likely thing.

The answer Chris.......is.......YES!

He is always swishing that magnificent tail around, he was walking towards me at the time.

FUJI

Archived