Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I got a tax refund

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity , we determined that you

are aligible to receive a tax refund of 223.56 £  . 

Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 10-14 days in order to process it.

To access your tax refund, please follow the steps bellow:

- Download the Tax Refund attached to this email

- Open it in a browser

- Follow the instructions on your screen

NOTE: A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons , for exemple submitting invalid

records or applying after deadline.

Revenue and Tax Administrator

HM Revenue & Customs

Tax Credit Office

PO Box 1970

Liverpool

L75 1WX

TAX REFUND ID: UK3239576-HMRC 

:popo:  :popo:  :popo:  :popo:  :popo:  :popo: 

Edited by jeremy rundle

I haven't received one if those yet.....but.....

Only today I received two emails.....one purporting to be from a very close relative......and the other....purporting to be from a fellow committee member.....

In each case there was no message just a very long suspicious looking blue.....LIVE LINK!

No! I didn't fall for it, both were instantly deleted.

Both links, had what could have been Easter European characteristics.

So BEWARE!

FUJI

Good old e.mail scams

I loose track of the number of these and other types i get every week.

If you are fedup with getting all those help be get £millions out of my country type scam and want a good laugh pop over to www.419eater.com and have a look at the letters archive, some of them are a hoot.

Paul

I've never had problems with scam emails since I consolidated all my bank accounts, saving schemes, share portfolos, pension fund and my wages into one, easy to use Nigerian bank account that was set up free by some lovely helpful people.

:rofl:

• Like 3

I recieved a letter from the inland revenue saying I owe them £330 could this be a con as well ???

I had one of those, kept coming took 5 years to sort it out, even after I sent copies of 5 years worth of wage slips!!

I had Tesco fraud squad ring me the other day

I asked them to quote the last three numbers from my credit card

They declined as they coudnt give out data

I then asked them the colour of my first car

They seemed a bit confused and replied they coudnt

I told them they had failed the security check and should now respond in writing   goodbye

I have zero credit on my card (i checked just to make sure)

I reply to NO e mails of this type

I respond to NO phone calls to me, only for fun

I will reply to a letter but only when I have phoned them