Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Got bored today

jeremy rundle

Brilliant set, and I like that you've shown the set-up.

What air-rifle are you using? I've just sold my Weihrauch HW80 that I've had for about 20 years; brilliant weapon and I got more with that than I ever did with my shotgun.

A set up some of us can only dream of, all great but I really like the last one. :bow:

just a thought...

if it is possible how would it look if you filled a light bulb with water or milk ? Or how about a light bulb that is 'on' (perhaps wired to a 12v battery?)

A set up some of us can only dream of, all great but I really like the last one. :bow:

just a thought...

if it is possible how would it look if you filled a light bulb with water or milk ? Or how about a light bulb that is 'on' (perhaps wired to a 12v battery?)

Shurrup.............

I am doing the "on" one next week when my son is over again.

I do balloons with water though

Same day

IMG_7691.jpg

Img_7365.jpg

IMG_7654a.jpg

Or my shot from the Alan Titchmarsh show ITV

baloon2-3.jpg

Or MY shot the show copied from me on the same day

Img_7558darker.jpg

Or try striking a light to light a campfire

Img_7708.jpg

just a thought...

Why not 240 volt !

What gear do you have

Here is my son earlier, he crossed the road when a driver decided it was important HE talk on the phone whilst driving

My son went over the bonet, roof, down the passenger door and broke the door mirror, the driver blamed my son for walking in the road (there was no pavement on that road)

IMAG0074.jpg

WHOA! Jeremy,

That was terrible, I wish the lad well and hope that his injuries aren't too severe......I hope also that the ragbag of a driver gets the book thrown at him.....and your son receive his full dues in compensation.......I can hear you phoning one of those.....injury compensation companies now?......

Seriously though......I do wish him well and that he does receive due care and proper compensation.

FIJI

Jeez, not nice in the slightest; hope he doesn't suffer any long lasting effects.

To be honest I would have anyone who is caught using a phone whilst driving banned from driving for 2 years, imprisoned for 1 AND given a £5,000 fine with 6 penalty points. I know it sounds harsh but you have to stamp down on people to make them obey the law at times and we're too soft in the UK.

I know it sounds harsh but you have to stamp down on people to make them obey the law at times and we're too soft in the UK.

I'm with you there, Lee. On the phone while driving is something that really winds me up.

Hope all goes well with your son Jeremy.

WHOA! Jeremy,

That was terrible, I wish the lad well and hope that his injuries aren't too severe......I hope also that the ragbag of a driver gets the book thrown at him.....and your son receive his full dues in compensation.......I can hear you phoning one of those.....injury compensation companies now?......

Seriously though......I do wish him well and that he does receive due care and proper compensation.

FIJI

1. An off duty doctor was passing :)

2. The accident was 100 yards from Callington Police station and a car was returning there and saw it :)

3. £3,700 coming this month

He is fine now in the top photo

Thank you

BUT it shows how innocently you can go out and end up, well.......

Jeez, not nice in the slightest; hope he doesn't suffer any long lasting effects.

To be honest I would have anyone who is caught using a phone whilst driving banned from driving for 2 years, imprisoned for 1 AND given a £5,000 fine with 6 penalty points. I know it sounds harsh but you have to stamp down on people to make them obey the law at times and we're too soft in the UK.

The thing we forget is that WE, anyone could be the victgim at any time, had my son been a child or old person............... and not fit and well

Problem is they are too lenient with people on hand held phones whilst moving. It should be one year automatic ban for a first offence, five years for next and third strike you are out, getting a for life driving ban, even if your present livelihood depends on driving, therefore you should know better. If an employer requires his employees to pick up a hand held phone whilst driving the employer should suffer the same range of penalties, even though they were not using the phone. At least it would reduce congestion on the roads by getting rid of the worst drivers.

DaveW

With the risk of hijacking this wonderful set of images I'd also like to add something else.......'Safety Cameras'. If they are meant to be enforcing safety then why can't they spot drivers using mobile phones? Or driving without seatbelts, being drunk or on drugs?

Using a phone and driving, along with drink & drug driving should be an automatic attempted murder charge; they have a weapon, ie the vehicle, and know it could kill someone if handled incorrectly.

Glad to hear your son is on the mend.

dude, glad your lad is ok.

may I just add though, be careful what kind of "bulbs" you break!...some coated ones have toxic chemicals in, especially fluorescent ones, stick to incandescent clear ones not coated :thumbup:

(I work in electrical wholesale, even transporting dud tubes is technically illegal)

great pics though :)

I suppose speed cameras are only triggered by speed, so a phone used under speed limits would not be filmed. However with so many CCTV cameras now being used by police for traffic control etc you would think they would be picking up quite a few, particularly on motorways? Evidently though they do catch a few:-

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/02/23/cctv-catches-mersey-bus-drivers-using-mobile-phones-at-wheel-skipping-stops-and-running-red-lights-100252-28217249/

http://www.rugbyadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/police-catch-80-motorists-filming-serious-crash-scene-on-m1-near-rugby-1-4159033

DaveW

With the risk of hijacking this wonderful set of images I'd also like to add something else.......'Safety Cameras'. If they are meant to be enforcing safety then why can't they spot drivers using mobile phones? Or driving without seatbelts, being drunk or on drugs?

Using a phone and driving, along with drink & drug driving should be an automatic attempted murder charge; they have a weapon, ie the vehicle, and know it could kill someone if handled incorrectly.

Glad to hear your son is on the mend.

Thanks.

I have never drank and driven, not even shandy, and never answer the phone or use it, why, because I could not live with myself if I took a life.

Archived