Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Lover's travelled by....

Paul

...bicycle to the fields alongside the River Ribble at Brockholes. They were in the grass out of eyesight to the left (and probably best left to themselves...) so instead, the bicycles on which they rode for their liaison were my chosen subject. I just liked the way the evening light helped along with a a few tweaks made this maybe just a touch romantic?

post-784-0-75749800-1405030592.jpg

Paul.

I very much like the idea of this one, but for me it just doesn't work very well.

The processing etc is well up to your usual standard and that evening Lancashire light is lovely, but without your explanation the image doesn't stand on its own - it should tell a story, but it doesn't.

Sorry to be negative on this one, Paul.

Korky 

i disagree Korky, i think an image should either tell a story OR fire the imagination into creating a story , this one does the latter for me. Sets my mind wondering, who are they.. where have they gone .....( ignoring the explanation given). I could stand looking at this and create loads of different  romantic background storys in my head just by looking at it 

I very much like the idea of this one, but for me it just doesn't work very well.

The processing etc is well up to your usual standard and that evening Lancashire light is lovely, but without your explanation the image doesn't stand on its own - it should tell a story, but it doesn't.

Sorry to be negative on this one, Paul.

Korky 

I agree - it's got great potential, but the "two bikes" aren't clear enough as such, to tell the story that deserves to be told.

Those two bikes would not have sat there for long in Cambridge without at least one being pinched...lol.

I used to have an old sit up and beg bike years ago, sadly mine never knew the joys of being parked up against the fence as it had two kids seat on it...one on the front and one on the back....no wonder I used to look like a stick insect,...

Archived