Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Jasper

I had a day off work and the sun was out - Woo Hoo - so off we went down the beach.

Jasper was sheared a few weeks back and his coat is starting to grow back in but he looks a little scraggy. 

Nikon D300s

Nikon AF-S 16-85mm VR

1/320s - f/9 - ISO 200

What a prize Mutt he is........a STAR of a dog if ever there was one........a typical kid's/family dog, loads of character, loads of love and she'd loads of fun.

Listen to me........I prefer cats ;-)

FUJI

I am one of those who clicks on a link and immediately I see yet another ant, spider, pet etc go back bored, but I came back to this immediately again, what a stunning expression on the face of the cutest dog

We spend all winter waiting for the bugs, spiders and insects go appear, we post some incredible pics, and you are bored with them.......you prefer to see a pic of a scruffy old pooch?

Oh my!

What are we going to do with him macro fans? ;-)

Does he realise that whilst he is standing on steps in dangerous positions, we macro shooters are facing the stings, bites and feel of our creepy crawlies? We stand for hours, poised, holding camera, lens and flash, so he can witness the wonders of the miniature world he treads on or ignores as he trundles his tripod, camera and 500mm lens back and forth from exhaust fumed tracks.

Go wash your mouth out with carbolic sir.......we, like you, also suffer for our art;-)

Ok! Ok!

So I'm guilty ......I will post you a MOGGIE pic tomorrow.

FUJI

I am one of those who clicks on a link and immediately I see yet another ant, spider, pet etc go back bored, but I came back to this immediately again, what a stunning expression on the face of the cutest dog

Haha - join the club, sir, you are very welcome :lol:

But BP's picture is superb - the dog seems to be saying "Do you want me to cock my head the other way now? And how about trying out a different colour collar? Oh, and what exactly are we advertising - David Bailey Dog Biscuits?"

Archived