Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Garden Flowers

Martyn

The flash has kicked in smashing on No4

Thankyou Fuzzy, I was playing around with flash power trying to see what worked best. I'm amazed at how the background has been totally darkened in these shots because they looked very messy in the viewfinder.

2&4 for me too, both excellent shots........now that you have the flash worked out, I can't wait to see your insects, bugs and spiders.

Can I suggest that you venture into your garden, with your macro gear at the ready......overturn any large leaves or flat bits if wood, tile etc, to see if you can find the attractive, comical looking ...leaf Hoppers......never mind, wireworms, wood lice, centipedes, snail/slug eggs and other creepy crawlies.

Also with garden macro especially, learn how to stand quietly in one spot, just observing insect behavior, you will soon realise that many keep returning to the same place.......unfurl curled up leaves, they usually contain spiderlings, or other leaf curling critters.

Above all enjoy!

Your photography has developed enormously since you first joined us.

FUJI

Lovely set Martyn Iast shot for is superb..

Ermmm, what is your new macro rig?

This is the latest incarnation of my macro rig. A set of Kenko extension rings and the Nikon 18-105 set at 105. Home made flash bracket. Sorry about the quality of the picture but it's taken wit my phone. It's a bit heavy and badly balanced, but at least I have full automatic aperture so I can see what I'm focusing on.

IMG-20140403-00514_zps28b36fe6.jpg

Archived