Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Canon 5D Mark 3 body - 14200 actuations (SOLD)

Stravinsky

I'm not sure anyone looks or posts on here, but I thought I'd pop it on here anyway

My well cared for camera is up for sale, I'm moving to another model

Bought in 2016 its had fairly light careful use, always looked after and kept in a bag.

In excellent condition with one very small mark on the base which is hardly noticeable and a very slight rub mark a cm long which again is not noticeable to the point that the photo I took doesnt show it (between the front grip and the lens).

As stated 14200 actuations

£850 + postage 

front0957web.jpg

backreflection0951web.jpg

backwithlight0952web.jpg

bottom0961web.jpg

sidetwo0959web.jpg

sideone0958web.jpg

Camera-shuttercountweb.jpg

top0950web.jpg

grip0954web.jpg

• 1 month later...

I regularly look on here Strav....  just waiting for some Fuji stuff to appear !<sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609> 

I presume you're sticking with Canon and just changing the model .... ooops  yes  that's what you said . Si what are you treating yourself too ....?

59 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I regularly look on here Strav....  just waiting for some Fuji stuff to appear ! 

I presume you're sticking with Canon and just changing the model .... ooops  yes  that's what you said . Si what are you treating yourself too ....?

Yes,  I had about 20 people after it in the end after advertising it on FB camera groups and (would you believe) gumtree

Sold it quite quickly and had already bought a 5Div, which of course Ive hardly had a chance to use what with COVID and the bad weather 

You've got a touch screen now ...Do you think you'll use that ? I  had to turn mine off as I always use the viewfinder   and my nose  would keep making the camera do unintended things! <sodemoji.1f602></sodemoji.1f602>Looks like a very nice  camera .......Is that what you were using on your last  few postings ?

3 hours ago, Clicker said:

You've got a touch screen now ...Do you think you'll use that ? I  had to turn mine off as I always use the viewfinder   and my nose  would keep making the camera do unintended things! Looks like a very nice  camera .......Is that what you were using on your last  few postings ?

Its very handy for settings, and if i'm using the tripod and I have used it but generally I don't use live view (well, up until now).  The wifi is good as I can control the camera from my iphone now, but image sharpness and colour tones seem much better

Archived