Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Woodland Wren

Charlie

I have not posted on here in ages as I seem to have lost my mojo a bit. That & being stupid busy at work! I will try to post a bit more often as this is a very good forum with lots of good people on board.

I took this shot of a wren in a wood that I have been working in for the last 3 years. I think the wildlife now accept me as part of the scene. They do not like the chainsaw noise though!

post-39-0-83860300-1381045732.jpg

Hi Charlie,

A very warm welcome back to the fold, we have missed you.

The Wren, the most elusive of our birds, so fast too...........I recall, trying to capture a decent shot of one during my regular field walks years ago.......all I achieved were blurred shots as it flitted of at high speed......mind you, my old Bridge Camera was a noisy beast.

The focus here is spot on.

FUJI

Beautiful shot. A lovely catchlight in the eye, and as Martyn says, a lovely colour palette. These little birds are so shy, you did well to get a photo of him at all, let alone such a nicely composed and sharp one.

Thanks for your thoughts & taking the time to comment. I think the mojo may be returning as I was seeing pictures on my wander through the woods this morning.  The wren was shot as I sat in a special place waiting for Red Squirrels to come out to play. :smiling:

Glad you came back and shared this lovely shot with us.

I don't see them very often and when I do, they are always too fast for me.

Brilliant capture.

Thank you for the welcome back. I am hoping to get going again in photography very soon.

Wrens are very fast & I have had many failed efforts. This one must have taken pity on me & stayed still just long enough to let me take a shot.

Archived