Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

You Have met me, now meet my mate

Dennyboy

It looks just like one of the same breed that passes the back of our house regularly....................if not watched, he is in our house like lightning to polish off whatever is in the cat's food dishes......the owner thinks it's funny, but I nor the cats do........one day he might meet up with Big Ollie:

FUJI

hello rosie :welcome:

Nice looking dog. Bets she's quite a character

Yes Border Terriers are very characterful, always happy very intelligent and loyal. They get used on TV a lot eg the DFS advert and coronation street

Lovely

Denny you are lucky just to be bossed about by only one little girl

I got three...Tara, Roxy & Gracie

One little one wears me out, she does know everything i say i dont care what experts say dogs can understand you.

She's lovely.  :heart:

Thanks, shes not from Norfolk!

It looks just like one of the same breed that passes the back of our house regularly....................if not watched, he is in our house like lightning to polish off whatever is in the cat's food dishes......the owner thinks it's funny, but I nor the cats do........one day he might meet up with Big Ollie:

FUJI

Fuji they are very food driven, her nickname is the food monster, however that's just poor training and an irresponsible owner who passes your house. Put a boot up the owners bum! frightened to ask about 'big ollie' is it a leopard?

Hello, Rosie. Love the intent look she is giving you, Denny.

We have three rather large girls to keep us busy, Kandy, Kobi and Kelly. (3 German Shepherds), and  one feline - boy, do they sort out our day!!

Look forward to seeing more of Rosie.

Archived