Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

LOCKDOWN

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Martyn said:

I love the different ways the lenses reflect the same light source.  What light did you use, is it an LCD panel?

Its a Metz S500 BC LED panel - fantastic little light that is always in my camera bag. You can get unbranded version on Amazon cheaper that are the same thing as far as I can tell. I got this for a good price off the rep at work.

Well you are still producing images Robin, I cant wait (NOT!) until I am stuck indoors after retiring..I have a hard enough motivation to take photos at the best of times, let alone trying to find things around the home. Top marks for perseverance ! :)

I have to say it's been terribly frustrating not being able to get out very far, luckily I do have quite a few nature reserves within a mile or so, but this is getting more difficult than the One a day everyday challenge...

37 minutes ago, Black Pearl said:

I might have a plan for tomorrow......

What have you stuck to the front of the camera?

On 23/04/2020 at 23:50, Ryewolf said:

I have to say it's been terribly frustrating not being able to get out very far, luckily I do have quite a few nature reserves within a mile or so, but this is getting more difficult than the One a day everyday challenge...

What have you stuck to the front of the camera?

23 hours ago, Martyn said:

That looks like the glass from a welding helmet! But knowing BeePee it's probably a proper ND filter.

Welding glass. Had it knocking about for ages so thought I'd have a play as I'm bored.

They do look tasty, your pastry looks excellent!

( the wife is making a traditional Cornish Pasty tonight, about a foot long and enogh for two. She uses her grans recipe and method, as she is a Cornish girl by birth and heritage :) )

18 hours ago, Denis said:

They do look tasty, your pastry looks excellent!

( the wife is making a traditional Cornish Pasty tonight, about a foot long and enogh for two. She uses her grans recipe and method, as she is a Cornish girl by birth and heritage :) )

if sh'e any tips I'll happily take them onboard.

Archived