Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

It's behind you

Nutters some folks.

Lens is excellent - I have one but rarely use it. I want a 100-400 instead but the gulf in price is interplanetary.

Paul.

Why is a man with a pad and art materials a......Nutter?

Perhaps he thinks that other men, with cameras, fishing tackle, metal detectors or rock hammers are ......Nutters.

Being a bit of an artist myself, I have often been totally absorbed in my drawing or painting......... so absorbed in fact that folk around me, simply don't exist ....such is the ....Karma......of the creative spirit.

I reckon that a longish lens or setting has made the waves appear closer than they appear to be?..........Well seen and shot.

Should you want first hand knowledge of how close waves can get......just ask BLACK PEARL ;-)

FUJI

Heheh - I wasn't being 'orrible, just seems he was dicing with danger.

Bugs - be interesting to know just how close he was to the water, and if he scarpered in time?

And what has BP been up to? Curiosity piqued now....

Paul.

Bugs - be interesting to know just how close he was to the water, and if he scarpered in time?

hehe If I remember correctly, the water was coming to about 10-15ft from his chair at this time. There is some foreshortening due to the lens and soon after this they packed up and left the beach so he didn't get wet

Heheh - I wasn't being 'orrible, just seems he was dicing with danger.

And what has BP been up to? Curiosity piqued now....

Paul.

r

A few years ago, BP, was a bit too close to a sea wall or harbourside whils taking shots of crashing waves.....he, his camera and tripod were swept of their legs, his camera and lens were written off....all were insured as far as I remember..... No doubt he will pop up and full in any blanks.......I think he was pretty lucky.

FUJI

Archived