Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

What are the chances? Our Fold

Leon

the other day at work I learned of a local Indie band who have made their first album, I got talking to see if they had any use for a rookie togger just for experience. which they said yes too!!

long story short, it turns out the lead singer lives in the next street to where I grew up, also seems I used to hang around with his older sister (very very pretty girl now)  and the most bizarre thing, ..... He asked if I had a Ginger cat (i would have been 10 maybe 11) I said yes...He says I remember you walking home crying your eves out carrying said cat home frozen solid having just found it dead at the side of the road :(

apparently he asked me why I was carrying a DEAD CAT through the streets,???  ...taking it home for my mum was my reply.

anyway in the near future if all goes well and a suitable grungy location can be found I will be doing some shots of the band :)

talk about right place right time :)     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af0PzNwPWbQ

Aren't moggies wonderful Leon?

Even when they've passed away they influence your future;-)

Good luck with your new role, as band photographer........having done tiny bit of this.....you will need to practice your low- light photography using flash and no flash, using any light he is available at the time.

Also, I learned from a lecture by a top band photographer in the USA, that, it is good, not to just concentrate on the band's performances, but to catch them in between times as individuals doing what they are doing at the time......such as preparing, practising, family life etc etc........Im only passing on what was said during this one and a half hour lecture.......I can forward a link if you want.....just PM me.......

To practice get your kids or a neighbours teenagers to do ....Air Guitar in a spot lit room, whilst playing loud music......so you can work out angles and framing .....don't forget.....leave your flash off but yur ISO up for some low light shots......

Great news......can't wait to see your Roadie Results.

FUJI

I have agreed to do a shoot for a mate who is djing at a birthday where there Are a couple if singers performing too

All in good time I hope this one comes off and is not false promises :)

I have agreed to do a shoot for a mate who is djing at a birthday where there Are a couple if singers performing too

Shooting musicians and bands is right up my street, not that I've had a great deal of success. This is one area where shooting raw files can really help rescue that badly exposed, but brilliantly composed, picture. Looking forward to seeing the pics Leon.

oooh  my iphone must like what I have to say :)