Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

bugs on bugs...he attracts them.

annie

Thanks Annie, I wondered if the damselfly one came out, and I'd forgotten about the fly that landed on the lens :)

:rolleyes:  Not quite sure what these say about me though

and before anyone asks, the third one is an immature damselfly, probably a blue-tailed damselfly, and it flew away quite happily after sitting on my finger for a few minutes

I came home sunday with nine in total...and how did I get bit on the back twice when my back was covered.....

That's a good question annie!  I have often wondered how I managed to get a Tick on my leg when I was in the Amazon Basin, I used to spray Jungle Formula into my walking boots and also spray my socks every morning before leaving my cabin. I always wore long Craghopper trousers and tucked them into my long socks. I was in the shower one evening after a sweaty days bird watching and when soaping my leg I felt something on my shin, it was a Tick. Fortunately I had a special tool with which to remove it as you should never ever just pull it off.

a special tool with which to remove it as you should never ever just pull it off.

I bet John's swiss army knife even has a special tool for removing Boy Scouts from horses hooves :)

I bet John's swiss army knife even has a special tool for removing Boy Scouts from horses hooves :)

I'm just going to open a bottle of my favourite local ale... and no prizes for guessing what tool I will be using to open the bottle...  :rofl:

Archived