Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Greetings from north Wilts

Saw reference to the forum so thought I would join and explore what is on offer as well as inflicting some of my images on fellow-members.  

Who am I?  A photographer in a state of flux, endeavouring to create an identifiable personal style...  Some examples and further information on my photography and equipment can be found on my website.  I look forward to participating in the forum.

KeithDM

Saw reference to the forum so thought I would join and explore what is on offer as well as inflicting some of my images on fellow-members.  

Who am I?  A photographer in a state of flux, endeavouring to create an identifiable personal style...  Some examples and further information on my photography and equipment can be found on my website.  I look forward to participating in the forum.

KeithDM

First time I have come across a forum that puts dark grey text on a dark grey background then does not allow a post to be edited!

Hi, Keith,

A very warm welcome to the TIPF community, there is a great mix of members, all willing to chip in no matter where they are photographically speaking. I joined what seems years ago when I struggled with a poor Chinese Bridge Camera, making all the mistakes that beginners make......

.......Thanks to all the help and advice, I am now a very confident photographer and Photoshop user.

FUJI

Hi, Keith. Welcome aboard! :)

First time I have come across a forum that puts dark grey text on a dark grey background then does not allow a post to be edited!

I'm guessing you changed the font colour when making your initial post?

As Richard says, new members are limited to what they can access until they have made 30 genuine posts, we get so many spam members that I felt the restrictions were necessary.